Terms and Conditions for the L’Oréal Partner Shop Refer a Friend Programme (the "Referral Scheme")
By participating in this Referral Scheme, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Referral Scheme, including all information on how to participate in the Referral Scheme, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such Referral Scheme materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Referral Scheme Name and Description: L’Oréal Partner Shop Refer a Friend Programme
Promoter: L’Oréal UK Limited
Referral Open Date: [09:00] (UK time) on [X] February 2023.
Referral Closing Date: 23.55 (UK time) on 15 December 2023.
- UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ only.
- Entrants must be the owner of, or a professional hairdresser employed by, a UK or RoI hairdressing salon.
- Entrants must have internet access.
- The Referrer must be an existing and registered customer of the L’Oréal Partner Shop who stocks L'Oréal Professional Products Division products.
- The Referee must be a new and first-time user of the L’Oréal Partner Shop. Referees may only participate once. If multiple referral links are used by a Referee then, for the purposes of identifying the Referrer who is eligible for the reward in accordance with these terms, the referral will be attributed to the Referrer whose referral link is clicked on immediately before the Referee's registration (and subsequent purchase) on the L’Oréal Partner Shop website.
How To Enter Requirements:
- Existing and registered customers of the L’Oréal Partner Shop ("Referrer") must share the unique web link (via email, SMS or social media) found on their account dashboard with a fellow salon owner or hairdresser ("Referee"). There is no limit to the number of referrals that can be made but Referees may only generate a reward for one Referrer.
- The Referee must then use the unique web link to successfully register as a new customer in accordance with the L’Oréal Partner Shop registration requirements and complete a purchase on the L’Oréal Partner Shop website (no minimum spend required) by 23:55 on 31 December 2023. Any purchase shall be subject to the L’Oréal Partner Shop Terms of Sale (available at: https://uk.lorealpartnershop.com/en/general-terms-of-sale/terms-of-sale.html).
A choice of one of the following L’Oréal Partner Shop gifts:
2 x Glitter Balayage Board
2 x Bamboo Balayage Board
2 x Mirror Phone Holder
Number of promotional codes available:
3000 promotional codes for the UK (1000 x Glitter Balayage Board codes; 1000 x Bamboo Balayage Board codes and 1000 x Mirror Phone Holder codes); and
1500 promotional codes for the Republic of Ireland (1000 x Glitter Balayage Board codes; 1000 x Bamboo Balayage Board codes and 1000 x Mirror Phone Holder codes).
Notification of Winner(s):
- Following completion of the Referee's purchase from the L’Oréal Partner Shop, an email will be sent to the L’Oréal Partner Shop email accounts of both the Referrer and Referee confirming the successful referral and inviting each of the Referrer and Referee to select their choice of free gift (subject to availability).
- A promotional code which can be redeemed for the Referrer's/Referee's chosen free gift will then be emailed on a first come, first served basis to entrants who meet the above criteria.
- The promotional code entitles the Referee and Referrer each to a free gift (consisting of 2 of the same items of their choice) with their next order from the L’Oréal Partner Shop (no minimum spend required, however, orders under £75 (ex.VAT) will incur a £4.95 handling fee). Promotional codes must be redeemed by 23:55 (UK time) on 31 December 2023 (inclusive).
Reward Delivery: Free gifts will be delivered inside the relevant customer's next L’Oréal Partner Shop order.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Referrals must be received between the Referral Open Date and the Referral Closing Date.
- Entrants must complete a purchase but no minimum spend applies.
- Promoter’s (or any of Promoters' group companies') employees, their immediate family, those living in their same households (whether or not related) or any third party directly associated with the Referral Scheme are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Spamming referral or promotion practices are not permitted and will lead to disqualification. For the avoidance of doubt this includes, but is not limited to, soliciting public entries by posting details of this Referral Scheme on third party websites and other media (ie freebie websites), and any other irregular referral or promotion practice that the Promoter deems in its reasonable opinion subverts legitimate referral practices.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to) any message/image which contains: (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) comments or actions which promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age (d) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (e) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (f) content which is tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous; (g) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (h) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
Reward fulfilment and disqualification
- Rewards are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative rewards or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal or greater value in the event that the selected reward is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- If a reward is rejected or returned undeliverable, or if an entrant forfeits the reward under these Terms and Conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion select an alternative entrant to receive a reward.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants are personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming the reward. The rewards as part of this Promotion may be considered a taxable benefit to such individuals Recipients of rewards will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to their local tax offices any tax liability and National Insurance contributions arising in respect of their rewards. The Promoter will not account any National Insurance or other tax liability arising from this Promotion.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this Referral Scheme may be liable to the winner, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this referral scheme or the rewards unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter's negligence.
L’Oréal Partner Shop Terms
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the Referral Scheme at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this Referral Scheme.